There are no available apartments at this time. If you would like to be added to a waiting list, please complete the application below.
Orinoka Civic House is located at 2771 Ruth Street, Philadelphia, a block from the Somerset stop on the Market-Frankford El and easily accessible to three SEPTA bus lines.
The space is modern classic with large windows that provide natural light. The large kitchens contain stainless steel Energy Star appliances, wide counter tops and beautiful cabinetry. Bedrooms have exposed brick and large closet space that allows room for storage above. There is on-site laundry. Community space is available to residents and the public.
Rents range from $564 to $802 depending on household income and apartment size. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and credit check, have a verifiable source of income, and meet certain income restrictions:
- Single applicants must make less than $34,980 annually.
- 2-person families must make less than $39,960 annually.
- 3-person families must make less than $44,940 annually.
- 4-person families must make less than $49,920 annually.
- Print and complete the Orinoka Civic House application here (en español aqui).
- Mail it to Orinoka Civic House, c/o Coral Street Arts House, 2446 Coral Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125. To be considered, all applications must be mailed. NKCDC will not accept applications dropped off at its offices.
Your question may be answered here. If not, please call Multifamily Management of Philadelphia at 267-273-9247. Help is available in Spanish and English.
¿Preguntas? Llama a 267-273-9247 Multifamily Management of Philadelphia. Habrá apoyo en español y inglés.